Arise is not currently open to new or returning business partners that reside within California, Connecticut, Maryland, Massachusetts, New York, Oregon, or Wisconsin.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must Reside in the United States
- Must be a US Citizen or legal resident
- Must be willing to service a minimum of 15 hours per week
If you reside in the states of AZ, DE,IN,KS,KY,MI,MT,NC,ND,NJ,NH,PA,TX,VA, WA or WV we have many opportunities, including an exclusive opportunity with the world’s largest online retailer, and many incentives available.
EQUIPMENT & SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- Yes: A desktop/tower computer with a separate monitor is required..
- No: Dual boot machines, netbooks, and tablets cannot be used.
Minimum system requirements:
- CPU Speed: 1 GHz dual core processor or better
- Memory: 2 GB of RAM or better 2 GB of RAM or better
Operating System (OS) Requirements
- Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, NEW Windows 10
- MAC OS X 10.10 Yosemite
Yes: Hard-wired broadband Internet service via DSL, Cable, or Fiber Optic connection.
- The use of wireless connections to access any Arise system at any time is prohibited— even if the connection is encrypted.
- Connectivity to the Arise Platform through an unauthorized Proxy Service or unauthorized VPN Service is strictly prohibited.
- Satellite, Microwave, and Cellular Hotspot Internet Services are not permitted. USB connected modems are not supported.
Unless stated otherwise in the Opportunity Announcement, most client programs are compatible with the following types of services:
- POTS (plain old telephone service)
- cable telephony
- digital service
- business class VoIP
- The service should be connected directly from the wall to your telephone
- USB headset with microphone— Logitech, Plantronics, Microsoft, or similar brands recommended.
Hard-wired telephone and headset — Plantronics T10 or similar recommended.