Work From Home on the Arise Platform!
Arise is a founding provider of the home shoring concept. A type of out sourcing in which customer service inquiries are routed to individual people working from their home. Providing sales, technical support, and customer service in the form of phone, chat and e-mail responses. Clients include blue chip, multinational corporations in retail, tourism and consumer electronics in the Fortune 500, and other world-class clients.
By becoming part of the team you can start contracting from the comfort of your own home office. No supervisor looking over your shoulder. You are your own boss so you choose who, where, and when you service. The customer service/telemarketing industry has done well in America’s struggling job market. Americans can expect many more jobs to return in the near future, as once out-sourced work returns home. Now is the right time, the time to take advantage of contracting at home with honest and fair pay. 24/7 tech support, so you will never be alone.
REGISTERING AS AN AGENT
Register a new account on the Arise Platform. Upon submitting an application you will be prompted to create an account on the Arise Work From Home Platform. Once you have an account you select the option to join as a call center agent. Submit the request to join Company ID 28990 on the Arise Platform. Make sure to check your e-mail for registration instructions.
- Submit form to Brown & Diallo LLC
- Create a profile
- Sign a non-disclosure agreement to access client names & details
- Submit request to join company ID 28990 for Brown & Diallo LLC
- Select client opportunity after discussing options with an enrollment specialist, choose the client program(s) you would like to service.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Military and Military Spouse Incentive 50% off of first certification
- In order to provide the support necessary for our clients to achieve top performance our administrative support fee is a flat rate.
- There are two invoice periods. The 1st to the 15th and the 16th to the end of the month.The payments are processed according to the dates on the pay date calendar.
- Direct Deposit twice a month
- 1099 – Misc for for taxes.
- Consistent Support before, during and after certification.
- Flat rate administrative fee
Each client offers a certification course that must be passed in order to begin servicing. These are highly specialized, instructor-led online courses that provide information on the client’s systems that you will be using to service, as well as the requirements for the program.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must Reside in the United States
- Must be a US Citizen or legal resident
- Must be willing to service a minimum of 15 hours per week
Opportunities are not currently open partners that reside within California, Connecticut, Maryland, Massachusetts, New York, Oregon, or Wisconsin.